Daymar Weather Forecast

    • 27
    • 41

    Shower

    • 28
    • 41

    Partly cloudy

    • 28
    • 41

    Sunny

    • 28
    • 40

    Partly cloudy

    • 27
    • 40

    Partly cloudy

    • 26
    • 39

    Sunny

    • 24
    • 37

    Partly cloudy

Today 24 Jan Darling Downs and Granite Belt

Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers over the Granite Belt, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h early in the morning then tending east to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to 20 to 27 with daytime temperatures reaching 34 to 40.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Daymar Temperature Statistics View More

January Temperature

MUNGINDI POST OFFICE (41km)

  • Lowest 10 January, 2019

    22.2 °C
  • Average January

    29.2 °C
  • Highest 16 January, 2019

    45.6 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

MUNGINDI POST OFFICE (41km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    14.7 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    20.8 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    30.6 °C
Get an account to remove ads